Monday, December 10, 2012

Veljko Djurdjevic. Fine Art

Ragazze.. state calme.. in questo post dovete giudicare la qualità dell'artista e non la bellezza dell'autore !!!


Having graduated from the Academy of Fine Arts in Belgrade, Serbia on a full scholarship, Velko Geurgevich is a third-generation professional landscape artist – a landscape painter who refers to his works as“zen-scapes”.



I depict majestic, ethereal, intimate, contemplative landscapes--soul sanctuaries,” the artist explains. “Nature is my muse. I am forever devoted to portraying Nature in all its magnificence. My landscapes are intimate and personal: I see them as pages from my diary.
“The landscape is a universal subject without need of explanation or translation, and is of primary interest to me as a means of communication on both fundamental and artistic levels. The Balkans has been a tremendous inspiration. I travel extensively to find the most breathtaking motifs. My work is an attempt to show my respect towards nature, an attempt I am forever refining. My focus on Realism reflects my devotion and gratitude for the gifts that we are given.
“The skill is there only to convey a deeper emotional and philosophical context. I follow the techniques of the Old Masters. I slowly build my paintings, layer by layer, and use only premium quality materials in my work. I have dedicated the first ten years of my career to becoming a master draftsman, believing that drawing is a key element to every great painting.
My life-long inspiration is to capture the illusive ethereality of Nature. At the age of 28, I feel that my artistic journey is only beginning....”
Velko’s work is widely collected in Serbia, Italy, France, Switzerland, the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. He is also a member of Esnaf, and ULUS (Association of Fine Artists of Serbia).

Selected Exhibitions:
Milanovac Museum, Serbia
Belgrade Cultural Centre

Veljko Djurdjevic. Paintings


No comments:

TRASLOCO

  In foto la statua di Ivan Mestrovic, lo scultore croato che ama lavorare per la Serbia Ci siamo trasferiti in 5 altri siti Uno si chiama  ...